1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Missing Chapter "Image" after 4.2 upgrade

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by iPAD@UVA, Dec 9, 2010.

1. iPAD@UVA

iPAD@UVA iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    OK, I went to watch a movie today for the first time since the upgrade. First thing I noticed was the missing images for each chapter. Further checking showed them missing from all my ripped movies but still there for my iTunes purchased movies. All movies had them before the update. I tried removing the movies from the iPad and re-syncing them but it did not help.
    Everything else works fine and, except for the image, the chapter info seems correct.
    Is there any way to fix this without re-ripping the movies or is this a "feature" of the new iOS?
    All movies were ripped from owned DVDs using Handbrake on a MacBook Pro if it makes a difference.
    Any help appreciated.