Videos missing

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by leiterch, Dec 11, 2012.

1. leiterch

leiterch iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is a weird one. I went to watch a couple movies and they were all missing. I did a reboot and they were still missing. I went into the iTunes Store and my purchases show up. I also went into the general stats and it show 20 movies in there, but no videos in the video app? I haven't up loaded my movies that I have converted from DVD in about 6 months or so. I don't really use my computer for any of that. Any ideas would be helpful.
  2. leiterch

leiterch iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ttt
  3. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,301 / 1
    Are you sure you were looking in the movies section of the videos app? They won't show up if you look in the TV shows or music videos sections. Here's a thought, try looking in your iTunes purchased list for the movies. If the movies are on your iPad, they will show up there. If a movie on the list is actually on your iPad, you will see something like this if you tap on the icon.

image-3959456295.jpgIf you want to watch it, tap on the watch button. If the movie is not on your iPad at the time, you will see a cloud icon where the watch button in my screenshot is.