What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirrors of Albion won't load on generation 1 ipad

dkdaniels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this started a few months ago have given up. Rebooted, reinstalled which made the wife mad for she was like on level 30 something. Updated to latest OS 5.1 then reimaged it and loaded just Albion and it loads 100% then 2 seconds later it closes and back to the main IPAD screen. I had given up then my son shows up today from out of town and he happens to have a generation 1 IPAD and low and behold his does the same thing with or without Wi-Fi on, same as mine. Also tried it through my brothers WI-FI same problem. So the question is are there any of you having the same issues. I'd like to hear back with others with Generation 2, and the other versions of IPAD out there. So please reply with your results and lets find out if they broke Albion with their latest version or is it the Version of OS on the IPAD. Many Thanks DKDaniels

Most reactions