What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory Map App

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use memory map on my pc, its a great program have used for years, i downloaded the free App yesterday to see what it was like on the ipad and was going to use it with ipod for backpacking. Crap this is so slow to load i would have walked my route before it ever loaded the maps, has anyone used this and had same problems. Is there any OS Map Apps that are any good. As this one needs some serious attention, like a big dustbin, i just dumped it out. They want £20 for the app then a fortune for the map areas, and it does not even run all you get is big blotchy mess for ages.
Does pay to look before you buy, i nearly just bought it.:(

Beautybank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought loads of credits to down load maps. Worked for a while but now they say the facility is not available. They have kept my money and do not answer emails. I want my money back but can't get it. DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Most reactions

Latest posts