What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a good map app

mutts2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That does NOT need an Internet connection.

I don't want a GPS app, just detailed maps.

Any help / suggestions?

Thanks...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What country are you in? There are different apps for different countries. If you let us know, we'll give you some recommendations.

Tim

jjaanbutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have a moped that is not legal on the highway. i need to find an app that allows me to chose which route i can take so that i dont go on the highway.

OP
M

mutts2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the US and just want a good, general travel map(s)...Free.

I thought Galileo was looking okay, but again, requires an Internet connection.

Thanks Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have a moped that is not legal on the highway. i need to find an app that allows me to chose which route i can take so that i dont go on the highway.

Look at NavFree - there are versions for a number of countries...

Tim

leolaksi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Sygic Mobile Maps US. It does not require an Internet connection and offers turn by turn directions in multiple languages. Before the iPad I would mount my iPhone on my dash like a GPS unit. Now I do the same with my IPad

In English they offer the Queen's English in posh accent and American English in both male and female voices. Ive used both the US and SE Asia apps for two years and couldnt be happier.

Leo

Most reactions

Latest posts