What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Megapolis tips and tricks (friend request not allow)

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear megapolis experts,

I want to know how to get more free gifts so that I can give out the free gifts to my neighbours. I ran out of free gifts that was given to me in the beginning of the game. Now I have to buy to give as free gifts.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sunfresh said:
Dear megapolis experts,

I want to know how to get more free gifts so that I can give out the free gifts to my neighbours. I ran out of free gifts that was given to me in the beginning of the game. Now I have to buy to give as free gifts.

This game seems weird... Not as good a big business. I'll give it a bash though. Send me a friend request.

Quadcarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marsm said:
This game seems weird... Not as good a big business. I'll give it a bash though. Send me a friend request.

I've been playing a month or so, It's ok. If you want some tips just let me know.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Quadcarl said:
I've been playing a month or so, It's ok. If you want some tips just let me know.

Would appreciate some tips mate... Just trying to get into it...

Quadcarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marsm said:
Would appreciate some tips mate... Just trying to get into it...

To start I changed my profile picture to the games picture. I got over 100 friends in a day, they give gifts duh and the more the merrier.
That said I have over 300 friends and my game got slow/ boggy. Trying to see if SQ can figure it out soon, or Facebook whoever.
Otherwise another tip that apparently from reading other forums people don't understand is that to get cool gifts like buildings etc... From Alice mike and the other built in friend in the game you have to have a building in progress, with only one item to go to complete, like one last bag of cement or something, anything, don't place the object and finish the building, just leave the item in the received gifts. The game will then gift cool stuff, expensive buildings and whatnot! Because you don't need a gift to complete anything, if no items are in your wish list then they gift common junk like iron beams cement glass tiles etc..
I received several million dollar buildings for free this way and it helps complete quests!!!
Good luck and let me know how you are progressing! Friend me if you would like.

Quadcarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quadcarl said:
To start I changed my profile picture to the games picture. I got over 100 friends in a day, they give gifts duh and the more the merrier.
That said I have over 300 friends and my game got slow/ boggy. Trying to see if SQ can figure it out soon, or Facebook whoever.
Otherwise another tip that apparently from reading other forums people don't understand is that to get cool gifts like buildings etc... From Alice mike and the other built in friend in the game you have to have a building in progress, with only one item to go to complete, like one last bag of cement or something, anything, don't place the object and finish the building, just leave the item in the received gifts. The game will then gift cool stuff, expensive buildings and whatnot! Because you don't need a gift to complete anything, if no items are in your wish list then they gift common junk like iron beams cement glass tiles etc..
I received several million dollar buildings for free this way and it helps complete quests!!!
Good luck and let me know how you are progressing! Friend me if you would like. Facebook name claytankers

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for that... Do these guys that made the game ever give discounts on buying cash?

OP
sunfresh

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's great to recieve some response.

I wonder: is it true that we have to use the megabucks to buy gift to the neighbours?

If yes, I find it rather silly..

Now my warehouse has been built. How so I expand my warehouse?

Also, how do I add players without adding the person to my Facebook? I do not have enough megabucks to add additional players.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since this forum is dead, let us try and get some friends going, and get things ticking over here.

OP
sunfresh

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya I totally agree!!

Let's keep the forum going.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it possible to invite friends by name in this game?

OP
sunfresh

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Did you notice that the Production suddenly got block off? It says that it will only be available when the population hit 500k.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do you tell friends about events in your city... Just started a new quest and it tells me I need to tell my neighbours about it... No idea how do to do this.

Most reactions

Latest posts