What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Megapolis tips and tricks (friend request not allow)

OP
sunfresh

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you tell friends about events in your city... Just started a new quest and it tells me I need to tell my neighbours about it... No idea how do to do this.

That is a good question.. It's rather a simple hand with no clear inductors.

Just go visit the x number of neighbours. Say: it needs 5 neighbours. Go visit 5 neighbours. That's all.

Powered Player

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This game is easy once you get a grasp on it, first make sure to build one of each production facility so you can complete quest, after reaching a certain level you will unlock the last 2 types of production facilities, after youve build one of each make the rest of your facilities the last 2 because they have contracts that earn you a lot of money :)

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all. I am new to this thread and new to megapolis. I just started playing today out of pure frustration with big business and their ridiculous quests which are impossible to complete and their greed. So, I need a little help. How do I change my profile pic and add friends. For now I have added random buddies but not friends. Also, why are the contract times so long. i.e. 14:00, 10:00 etc. so far I like the game my only one complaint is the zoom. It's so tiny I can't see the buildings very well.

city name: normal town. name: nickeli

Powered Player

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. I am new to this thread and new to megapolis. I just started playing today out of pure frustration with big business and their ridiculous quests which are impossible to complete and their greed. So, I need a little help. How do I change my profile pic and add friends. For now I have added random buddies but not friends. Also, why are the contract times so long. i.e. 14:00, 10:00 etc. so far I like the game my only one complaint is the zoom. It's so tiny I can't see the buildings very well.

The only complaint I have is the projects that require materials to build (Stadium, Marina, Bridges, etc.) The Limited timed quest can't be completed unless the player buys the materials. The reason why it takes long to finish contracts is because if they lowered the time then everyone would get rich I'm the game and would be able to build everything (The whole point of the game is to build up a city and the quests usually lead you to building up a mega city but its faster to ignore the quests and just build production facilities that are expensive and make lots of money)

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The only complaint I have is the projects that require materials to build (Stadium, Marina, Bridges, etc.) The Limited timed quest can't be completed unless the player buys the materials. The reason why it takes long to finish contracts is because if they lowered the time then everyone would get rich I'm the game and would be able to build everything (The whole point of the game is to build up a city and the quests usually lead you to building up a mega city but its faster to ignore the quests and just build production facilities that are expensive and make lots of money)

Yes. As I am playing more and more, I realize what you are saying.

OP
sunfresh

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm tired of always have to tap on every production that is due for collection coz the city hall wage is always used up. So I ended up collecting. Sometimes I forget to collect. All I do now is collect gift that helps in building my stuff, which it's only once a day.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just thought I would look in to see if anyone has any interest in reviving this thread. Surely there must be someone out there playing Megapolis!

Last edited:

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just thought I would look in to see if anyone has any interest in reviving this thread. Surely there must be someone out there playing Megapolis! please send nav module or fuel hose to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & spare props or fuel hose to Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks

Hi. I do play. I go back and forth between megapolis and big business.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi. I do play. I go back and forth between megapolis and big business. city name: normal town. name: nickeli

Good to hear from you, only been playing for about a week, but I'm finding it quite addictive. Do you happen to know if you can replace inactive buddies if you delete them?

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to hear from you, only been playing for about a week, but I'm finding it quite addictive. Do you happen to know if you can replace inactive buddies if you delete them?

I think you can but I haven't tried it.

OP
sunfresh

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes I delete the inactive members and add in the new ones.

OP
sunfresh

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was hoping that was the case, thanks for letting me know. Surprised to have buddies go inactive after such a short time, will give them another week or so to see if they come back.

Maybe they got bored of the game. Everyday, I am just waiting for the gifts. And the gifts can be miserable..

OP
sunfresh

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey peeps,
Any idea what is the 400 limit in another island.
It's located at the right side and the 400 is in purple. Apparently, I have reached the limit and I have no idea how to expand it.

Attachments

• image-2384186554.jpg
    image-2384186554.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 260

Most reactions

Latest posts