What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Megapolis tips and tricks (friend request not allow)

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What happened to the game??? My game shows trees and a few buildings. Same thing when visiting others?

Never mind. I was on a different island.lol

city name: normal town. name: nickeli

Last edited:
OP
sunfresh

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What happened to the game??? My game shows trees and a few buildings. Same thing when visiting others? Never mind. I was on a different island.lol city name: normal town. name: nickeli

Hahahaha.. Yes, the other island have a lot of trees..

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hahahaha.. Yes, the other island have a lot of trees..

I bought dollars with the special going on and I go an error message. They charged me but no dollars appeared!!!! I requested a refund from apple because game support never responded to my complaint.

OP
sunfresh

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought dollars with the special going on and I go an error message. They charged me but no dollars appeared!!!! I requested a refund from apple because game support never responded to my complaint. city name: normal town. name: nickeli

Oh dear!! I dun buy dollars from them cos I still find their game not stable.

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do you add friends without spending megabuks? I have 10 and I have maxed out.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do you add friends without spending megabuks? I have 10 and I have maxed out. city name: normal town. name: nickeli

In a word Facebook! If you don't want to use your real account set up a Fakebook one just to use with your games. Then search for Megapolis you will find plenty of people there to make neighbours some good, some useless, but there are plenty to choose from.

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In a word Facebook! If you don't want to use your real account set up a Fakebook one just to use with your games. Then search for Megapolis you will find plenty of people there to make neighbours some good, some useless, but there are plenty to choose from.

I figured it out. Thanks.

Last edited:

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I have added friends to my invite list. I invited them and the request shows it went out but when I open the game again the same invites shows the same invites as if I never invited them. What the heck!!!

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I have added friends to my invite list. I invited them and the request shows it went out but when I open the game again the same invites shows the same invites as if I never invited them. What the heck!!! city name: normal town. name: nickeli

It takes a while for the requests to go through, if they are people you know there should not be a problem. Sometimes people accept your friend request in Facebook but for some reason never respond to invites to the game. Send them requests every day for about a week if they don't respond best thing is to unfriend them otherwise they just clutter things up.

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It takes a while for the requests to go through, if they are people you know there should not be a problem. Sometimes people accept your friend request in Facebook but for some reason never respond to invites to the game. Send them requests every day for about a week if they don't respond best thing is to unfriend them otherwise they just clutter things up.

Ok thanks

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I put a few buildings in storage but I can't find the storage to retrieve them. Please advise.

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to your Warehouse (the silver coloured building) just tap on it, you will find them there.

Sorry, don't see it. Can you pot a screen shot please. I know I am not that blind. I tapped all showing icons.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry, don't see it. Can you pot a screen shot please. I know I am not that blind. I tapped all showing icons.

image-4248658955.jpg

That's the one you're looking for!

Most reactions

Latest posts