What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mail push notifications

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
why is my 5 year old ipod Touch 1st gen (with ios 3.2) MUCH MUCH faster, accurate and 100% reliable when it comes to fetching/pushing emails from my yahoo account server than my ipad2????

it just doesnt make sense. my old Touch is perfect every time. never fails. Yet, my same Yahoo email account on my ipad 2 is pretty lame. it takes ages to update my email notifications, and even when i do it manually it still takes an extra 20 mins or so to grab mails. If i re-boot my ipad, or totally quit the email app and re-start, it zooms through things. but give it 10 mins and the pushing is almost non-existant.

why should this be? sound like an ios issue to me. i've always suffered sluggish email notifications on my ipad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts