What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail App. Does Not respond

reinhold.henneck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Activating the MAIL icon opens the usual mail page, however all blank and after a couple of seconds the app shuts down and the standard iPad front page appears. I am very close to the memory limit for the 32 GB version. This has happened once before, but after some time the usual, well known mail page appeared and all worked fine. Now the MAIL app always 'crashes', even after a complete shut-down of the iPad.
Any advice? Thank you very much

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried closing the app in the app bar and restarting it? See my signature for details.

OP
R

reinhold.henneck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried closing the app in the app bar and restarting it? See my signature for details.

Yes, Thank you, but that does not work either. The 'Mail' app that i refer to is not some app that one can download from the app store, but the ipad2 inherent MAIL program that one cannot easily delete and reload. At least i would not know how to do it.
??? Any Idea?

Most reactions

Latest posts