What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lost apps when apple suggested i restore ipad

mian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can i get back apps that were deleted when i did a restore (suggested by apple so i could enable icloud). the apps are not in itunes.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hmm, are you trying to use the iTunes app on the iPad?

On the iPad the App Store, iBooks Store, and iTunes are separate applications. Look in the App Store. If that was a bit obvious, hold in mind I'm just trying to cover all the possible bases. It has been a point of confusion for others.

If it is because your apps are older, and not showing up in the App Store, try using the Purchased tab at the bottom. I've found that even discontinued apps often show up here, and can be downloaded.

ELSELS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to say I have TRULY - really enjoyed being a member on this forum! :thumbs: :) ....

I am still "easing" my way from using Windows based computers for many years.

I have acquired (all used purchases) many Apple/Mac products.

I have had SO MANY questions, and if I didn't happen to find "answers" (at least that I understood clear enough personally), the people I have PM'ed with personal questions has been fantastically replied to, answered my questions, given me sound/solid advice when I has asked "their thoughts and opinions".

This is a very important forum, and had (and still is) continuing to be a vitally important asset to me, in my "s-l-o-w" transition to the Apple/Ma world.

So - basically "ALL THAT TO SAY THIS" - GREAT JOB! to those that has helped me out so much...

Keep up the great work..

Thanks!

Have a nice day/evening,

Ed

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a great post!! I certainly feel the same way also, as do I'm sure many other members. This would make a great thread where we could all give our thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
M

mian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh my. thank you so much. i am grateful beyond belief. apple has been no help at all. i get on here and am sent to the perfect place with the best outcome. yay!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh my. thank you so much. i am grateful beyond belief. apple has been no help at all. i get on here and am sent to the perfect place with the best outcome. yay!
Glad to hear things worked out. FWIW I've always had great experiences with Apple support...but there's always bound to be, um, one bad apple I guess. :)

Enjoy!

Aquilegia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found this thread via the search, I lost all my apps from both my devices this morning, iPod Touch 4 and iPad 2.
Am re-downloading the majority of them but one seems to not recognize that I've already paid for it (and In App purchases to expand it).
Cross that I've lost all my progress on certain games.

Most reactions