What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost app

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukcarol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody I'm new to all this so bear with me.Ive been using You Tube regularly,last night I upgraded my phone and iPad on ITunes and the app has gone from both. How can I get it back?

5u5ie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

The same happened to me. I just went to App Store and downloaded a free app. I used playtube works well for me.
Suzie

: ) happiness is free

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ukcarol said:
Hi everybody I'm new to all this so bear with me.Ive been using You Tube regularly,last night I upgraded my phone and iPad on ITunes and the app has gone from both. How can I get it back?

You Tube is no longer available on the iPad with the new iOS 6 update but you can download the iphone version while we wait for You Tube to make an iPad version :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know some are upset by this change, but personally, I'm happy YouTunes has been removed from my new iPad 3.
Today I wanted to search for some Mystic C5000 RC boat vids and the first two vids that showed up before I typed my search were gruesome:
Justin Beiber comes running out on stage and begins throwing up. If that wasn't bad enough to see, video two, was even worse.
A high speed chase ends when the fellow runs into a field and pulls out a hand gun and shoots himself in the head, committing suicide.
This sort of stuff might be amusing and perhaps even entertaining for some people, but to me, it's not. If this is where they want to be, so long and good riddance.

Chas

Last edited:
OP
U

ukcarol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I downloaded the iPhone app and am currently using that

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are a lot of threads on this topic...best to use the search function. Jasmine is a great alternative youtube for the iPad because it is a universal app that is designed with support for the iPad. The current Google youtube app, while useful, runs only in portrait mode on the iPad, because it is designed to run on iPhone (you have to press the 2X buttom to get it to go full screen). Google is said to be preparing another app with iPad support. In the meantime, the common suggestion is to use Jasmine if you want the best experience for your Youtube needs. It's free.

And with that, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts