What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for case that works with following already on iPad2

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What nice leather case will work with the following already on a iPad2. Ghost Armor front and back and the OEM apple smart cover?

Thanks in advance. I'm just looking for something for extra protection why traveling

ThePhotog Jon

jd78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Smart Cover compatible list on this site and below are three cases from the list that are leather. At this time, it's unknown whether or not they will fit over an iPad with a skin on the back since all three cases have not been released yet.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-accessories/26262-smart-cover-compatible-cases-list.html#post187058

Pielframa iMagnum
Apple iPad 2 cases PIEL FRAMA
Colors - All Smart Cover Colors
Price - $129 USD
Available Now, but 15 day delivery time.

Happy Owl Studio Leather Shell & Shell
iPad 2 line sneak peek... — Happy Owl Studio
Colors - TBD, but probably All Smart Cover colors
Price - TBD
Availablity Unknown

Melko Leather Snap Cover
Melkco Leather Snap Cover for Apple iPad 2 dedicated to fit for Original Smart Cover - (Black LC) Notebook Cell phone Accessories, Zubehör, accessoires, accessori,
Colors - Black, Red, Blue Carbon Fiber
Price - $59
Pre-Order

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are tons of envelope style cases that would fit as well. If you're looking for a more personalized version try an etsy.com shop. If you want the more stand stuff try macmall.com, speckproducts.com, spgstore.com, the list goes on.

jd78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are tons of envelope style cases that would fit as well. If you're looking for a more personalized version try an etsy.com shop. If you want the more stand stuff try macmall.com, speckproducts.com, spgstore.com, the list goes on.

Guess I misunderstood. When I think "case" I think of something that goes on the iPad. To me, and envelope style, something the iPad goes in, would be a sleeve.

If that's the case (no pun intended), then as previously stated, there are a ton of choices because usually iPad 1 sleeves are compatible with iPad 2. sfbags.com is another good place to look for smart cover compatible sleeves/cases.

Most reactions

Latest posts