Looking for case that works with following already on iPad2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by ThePhotog, Apr 22, 2011.

1. ThePhotog

ThePhotog iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    What nice leather case will work with the following already on a iPad2. Ghost Armor front and back and the OEM apple smart cover?

Thanks in advance. I'm just looking for something for extra protection why traveling

ThePhotog Jon

2. jd78

jd78 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a Smart Cover compatible list on this site and below are three cases from the list that are leather. At this time, it's unknown whether or not they will fit over an iPad with a skin on the back since all three cases have not been released yet.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-accessories/26262-smart-cover-compatible-cases-list.html#post187058

3. jasmynsway

jasmynsway iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    There are tons of envelope style cases that would fit as well. If you're looking for a more personalized version try an etsy.com shop. If you want the more stand stuff try macmall.com, speckproducts.com, spgstore.com, the list goes on.

4. jd78

jd78 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Guess I misunderstood. When I think "case" I think of something that goes on the iPad. To me, and envelope style, something the iPad goes in, would be a sleeve.

If that's the case (no pun intended), then as previously stated, there are a ton of choices because usually iPad 1 sleeves are compatible with iPad 2. sfbags.com is another good place to look for smart cover compatible sleeves/cases.