What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an app !? - Same to Dropbox!?

Lauro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a big problem. I passed over 10 hours to chek out the internet now for my app I'm looking for but without any results.

I'm looking for a professionel app for my work business.
We are selling machines and the 5 persons who sell them will be equiped with ipads in one month.
They will chek up all prices of the machines on the Ipad and they can show them to customers.

One person will be totally responsible to update those 5 Ipads with the price lists and all the other documents. (I call this personn IpadBoss)
The IpadBoss should have an app installed on his computer (should be installed on a Windows Server 2008 R2) or better should be totally online.
In this app should be listed five folders, one folder for every reseller who sells other machines (reseller A who sels tractors for example, reseller B who sells machines for example an so on).

If there is an update in the price list of the tractors, reseller A should have this new update.
Then the IpadBoss must just drag the new tractor price list to the folder: reseller A and this one can download it via an Ipad App.

Reseller A just see's the documents which are listed in the folder reseller A. He should not have access to the folders of reseller B, C, D an so on.

On the other side, the IpadBoss must be able to recieve files from reseller A (for exemple a file-out form) which must be shown to the IpadBoss.

I looked up Dropbox, but with Dropbox you cannot have multiple accounts an there is a problem to install it on Windows Server 2008 R2, that's why I want to have an online app.

Could anyone help me please?

Thanks
Best regards

Lauro

Most reactions