1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Looking for an app or browser for quick data entry

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Billee, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Billee

Billee iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    One thing I miss on the iPad is the ability to quickly enter information in web sites like my name, e-mail, etc. For example, Firefox for windows has an add-on called "InFormEnter" which places a check box next to each data entry block. Clicking on it allows entry of the information with one additional click.

I know that some iPad password managers will remember this info, but most seem to require entering a password each time you use it.

Mercury browser for the iPad remembers data for visited sites but seems to require manual input for every new site.

Is there an app or browser for iPad that will work without entering a password or requiring manual input for every new site?