What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

alex.cavers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pursuing Peter pettigrew, can't get past the prefect at the corner of the big square corridor for anything. Any ideas, folks?

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't want you to delete any apps.
When you press the home button twice quickly, a little bar pops up. Make one of these icons wiggle, completely empty this bar as it clears the memory up.

View attachment 4480
Then run Harry Potter with a blank memory and see if it helps

I always turn the iPad off properly, then back on again after I clear the home bar too.
Pressing the power button quickly just puts it into a sleep mode.
If you hold it till the red slider pops up, then it will turn off properly.
Wait a few seconds after the screen has gone black, an hold the power button again till the little apple picture is on the screen. It can sometimes take a while to load everything back up.

I've also found that it seems to run better after I've synched.[I wanted to thank you for all your suggestions. They worked and I didn't have to delete Harry Potter and start all over again. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in Hogwarts East and can't get by the guy who is going to kill the bird. Any suggestions.

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pursuing Peter pettigrew, can't get past the prefect at the corner of the big square corridor for anything. Any ideas, folks?

I think you need to get help from the paintings on that one...
Let me check when I get home tonight.

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ozisim said:
I think you need to get help from the paintings on that one...
Let me check when I get home tonight.

I think this is the prefect you are talking about... If it isn't let me know??
You need to tap on this painting, and he will distract the Prefect so you can go sneak back around anti-clockwise.

Attachments

• image-2915980479.png
    image-2915980479.png
    551.6 KB · Views: 236

CrissCrossGreen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have completed the story mode, but I have no idea how to open the dungeon stye gates. Also I am not sure what the red bricks, wizard hats and wizard cards do?
Thanks!

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have completed the story mode, but I have no idea how to open the dungeon stye gates. Also I am not sure what the red bricks, wizard hats and wizard cards do?
Thanks!

You will need a ghost (like Myrtle) to get through dungeon gates.
The red bricks unlock special abilities that are available from Fred and George in the hogwarts Hub. The wizard hats allow you to unlock content in the top right corner of the hub. The wizard cards unlock extra characters that are available from Fred and George in the hogwarts Hub.

CrissCrossGreen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!

The red bricks unlock special abilities that are available from Fred and George in the hogwarts Hub. The wizard hats allow you to unlock content in the top right corner of the hub. The wizard cards unlock extra characters that are available from Fred and George in the hogwarts Hub.

Thanks! I have some more questions though...

You can create a ramp in Diagon Alley, I think you need to fly over it, can you get a broom stick by buying quidittch Harry? And does anyone know what the red brick spells do?

Rin68nyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks! I have some more questions though...

You can create a ramp in Diagon Alley, I think you need to fly over it, can you get a broom stick by buying quidittch Harry? And does anyone know what the red brick spells do?

In the Hogwarts hub, go see Fred and George, and there you can buy the red bricks you have unlocked. If you don't have enough $$ to buy them all, start with the red bricks that multiply the worth of your coins ( X10 first, then X6 then X4). If you do all of them, then each coin you collect is worth 240 times what it was. Regenerating hearts is a good one, too, but you need turn that one on. To do that, click on the brown case in the lower left corner, and under options, click on the squares at the top...one of them will allow you to activate that.

Then buy characters...try to buy a "dark" character, as they can unlock things that the "good guys" can't. I can't remember if Myrtle is a free character, or if you have to buy her, but buy her if you need to.

In the free play mode in Diagon Alley, you will be able to get Harry his broomstick, and use that ramp.

Hope that helps!

LizzyG76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you make Harry jump?

I am relatively new to iPad and very new to this game as I just started playing yesterday. I'm still in the first flying lesson and cannot figure out how to make Harry jump up onto the floating platform once he's flown to the roof? :confused: Any help, tips, or tricks about this game would be most appreciated - thanks!

CrissCrossGreen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am relatively new to iPad and very new to this game as I just started playing yesterday. I'm still in the first flying lesson and cannot figure out how to make Harry jump up onto the floating platform once he's flown to the roof? :confused: Any help, tips, or tricks about this game would be most appreciated - thanks!

You have to wait till you learn the spell to bring objects down then go back and do the level to get the extras. The same with the other objects and items you can not get to, you need spells and characters to get things. Hope this helped.

-
And does anyone know what all the red brick spells do?

LizzyG76

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You have to wait till you learn the spell to bring objects down then go back and do the level to get the extras. The same with the other objects and items you can not get to, you need spells and characters to get things. Hope this helped.

-
And does anyone know what all the red brick spells do?

Thank you so much for your help! I appreciate it!

Livvie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am almost at 100 but I need 3 more hats...
1.) in year 2 Tom riddle's diary
2.) in the chamber of secrets
3.) hogsmeade village

Please help me

Most reactions

Latest posts