What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have finally finished the game (I thought). I have all of the hats and the characters but it says I'm only 99% done. I'm not sure what else I need to do to be 100% complete. Does it have something to do with Custom Characters? I don't know what to do this and can you be 100% done. Once you are finished does it tell or show you that you have done everything?

Thanks so much for your help.

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have finally finished the game (I thought). I have all of the hats and the characters but it says I'm only 99% done. I'm not sure what else I need to do to be 100% complete. Does it have something to do with Custom Characters? I don't know what to do this and can you be 100% done. Once you are finished does it tell or show you that you have done everything?

Have you found and bought all of the red bricks and wizard cards too?

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I forgot to purchase all of the hints. When I did that, it showed me that I was at 100%. Does it do anything when you have completely finished the game.

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I forgot to purchase all of the hints. When I did that, it showed me that I was at 100%. Does it do anything when you have completely finished the game.

P.S. Thank you for all your help. I couldn't have completed the game without your expertise and direction to find all of the hats and wizard cards. Also do you know if they are working on the last year's of Harry Potter. This was so fun and frustrating at times.

Danielle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 1 - Quiddich

I am going back thru year one in free play to get all the hats/cards/bricks I may have missed in regular play. I found a time turner in the stands, with a hat nearby. I believe if I turned the time turner, that a bridge would form so I could get the hat, but i cannot seem to get it to work. I am there as Hermione, the time turner floats into the air when she stands in the sparkles, but it does not give me the image to rotate. It just floats and floats. It did this to me earlier in Hogsmead (during regular play, year 3), but as that was before we had the "lesson" in the infirmary on how to use it, I just figured that was due to timing and it would work in free play. Now I am not so sure. Am I missing a trick?

Thanks!
Danielle

krikket

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stumped at the first task

I'm stumped with the first task. I've made it past the dragon, got to the point where it flies overhead, setting fire to the ground. I've made the side-trip to make the potion. I now have a cauldrin full of a red bubbly mess, instead of white.

But where do I go from here? I've been stumped on this one for days now...
img, #cubbies-overlay{ -moz-transition-property: margin, box-shadow, z-index; -moz-transition-duration: 0.1s; -webkit-transition-property: margin, box-shadow, z-index; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.1s; } .cubbies-selected{ z-index: 9999; box-shadow: 3px 3px 8px -1px blue !important; cursor: pointer !important; margin: -3px 3px 3px -3px; } .cubbies-selected:active{ box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px -1px darkblue !important; margin: -1px 1px 1px -1px; } #cubbies-overlay{ position: fixed; z-index: 9999; bottom: 30px; left: 30px; box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.8); border: none; } #cubbies-overlay:hover{ box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgb(0,0,0); }

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stumped with the first task. I've made it past the dragon, got to the point where it flies overhead, setting fire to the ground. I've made the side-trip to make the potion. I now have a cauldrin full of a red bubbly mess, instead of white.

I got stuck in the same place. You need to shoot a wall across the gap and use the debris to make a bridge.

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going back thru year one in free play to get all the hats/cards/bricks I may have missed in regular play. I found a time turner in the stands, with a hat nearby. I believe if I turned the time turner, that a bridge would form so I could get the hat, but i cannot seem to get it to work. I am there as Hermione, the time turner floats into the air when she stands in the sparkles, but it does not give me the image to rotate. It just floats and floats. It did this to me earlier in Hogsmead (during regular play, year 3), but as that was before we had the "lesson" in the infirmary on how to use it, I just figured that was due to timing and it would work in free play. Now I am not so sure. Am I missing a trick?

Thanks!
Danielle

I'm not sure where you are...? Year 1, Which level? If you could take a screenie (power+home buttons at the same time) and add it so I can see where you are in the level?

Livvie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last thing I need to do to get 100 is make a snowman in hogsmead... I can get the hat nose and eyes I also have two parts to the snowman!!!!

Livvie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Livvie said:
The last thing I need to do to get 100 is make a snowman in hogsmead... I can get the hat nose and eyes I also have two parts to the snowman!!!!

Never mind I got it

Danielle

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks!
Danielle

I'm not sure where you are...? Year 1, Which level? If you could take a screenie (power+home buttons at the same time) and add it so I can see where you are in the level?

So sorry - I titled the post with the level I was at, but it did not show up. I am in the Quiddich game in year one. In the stands, before you get your broomstick. I can send another message from my iPad with the image if that is not clear enough and I need to send an image. Thank you!

Danielle

krikket

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I got stuck in the same place. You need to shoot a wall across the gap and use the debris to make a bridge.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same place. I had to make the bridge with the debris, and that allowed me to get to the cauldrun. I got the 3rd ingredient by shooting the wall, and bringing the chest to me. I made the potion, so now the cauldrun is noe red instead of white.

What gap are you referring to?
img, #cubbies-overlay{ -moz-transition-property: margin, box-shadow, z-index; -moz-transition-duration: 0.1s; -webkit-transition-property: margin, box-shadow, z-index; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.1s; } .cubbies-selected{ z-index: 9999; box-shadow: 3px 3px 8px -1px blue !important; cursor: pointer !important; margin: -3px 3px 3px -3px; } .cubbies-selected:active{ box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px -1px darkblue !important; margin: -1px 1px 1px -1px; } #cubbies-overlay{ position: fixed; z-index: 9999; bottom: 30px; left: 30px; box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.8); border: none; } #cubbies-overlay:hover{ box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgb(0,0,0); }

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Danielle said:
So sorry - I titled the post with the level I was at, but it did not show up. I am in the Quiddich game in year one. In the stands, before you get your broomstick. I can send another message from my iPad with the image if that is not clear enough and I need to send an image. Thank you!

Danielle

Ahh!
Found it.
You need to tap the time turner icon in the bottom right corner to get the time turner device to appear on screen

Attachments

• image-763867411.png
    image-763867411.png
    779.7 KB · Views: 289
  • image-1799422654.png
    image-1799422654.png
    807.4 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
krikket said:
I'm not sure we're talking about the same place. I had to make the bridge with the debris, and that allowed me to get to the cauldrun. I got the 3rd ingredient by shooting the wall, and bringing the chest to me. I made the potion, so now the cauldrun is noe red instead of white.

What gap are you referring to?

Yeh, the gap to get the third ingredient.

Once you have made the potion, the cauldron turns red, and you can now walk through the wall of flames. Walk over the broomstick to complete this section.

Attachments

• image-1121314715.png
    image-1121314715.png
    687.6 KB · Views: 316

Most reactions

Latest posts