What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Landscape

SwanseaMick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Giradman,
Mine seems the opposite, as it gets stuck in Portrait mode. Which is a pain, as I generally browse in landscape mode when using safari!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Giradman,
Mine seems the opposite, as it gets stuck in Portrait mode. Which is a pain, as I generally browse in landscape mode when using safari!

Well, this morning and for the first time, my iPad was stuck in the Portrait mode also - checked the setting in the control panel and lock orientation was off; just turned off my device instead of doing a Restart - worked! So in the future, I'll give this quicker and simpler maneuver a try in the future. Dave :)

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I know this thread is now 18 months old, and I’ve had no problems until today (1st June).
Yesterday I loaded iOS 11.4 onto my iPad Air2, and today it locked itself in portrait mode.
No amount of opening and closing would correct it, and finally a soft restart put it right.

Please tell me Apple haven’t been dumb enough to load an ‘old’ piece of code in the latest update!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts