What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken iPad 3 Freezes when started up in landscape mode.

armadylz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I am a newbie in the forum, and I ask for some help on this issue with my beloved iPad:

Whenever I re-spring my iPad, (And I do that a lot) if it is in landscape mode, then it freezes. I have to manually restart to make it work. If it is in portrait mode, it works just like usual.

What is the meaning of this? I lock my iPad, and if I try to unlock it in landscape mode, it also freezes, and goes into safe mode. If it is in portrait mode, it works just like usual.

How do I fix this? This is quite a bother after all.

I would love any help on this issue. Thanks!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome,

As you are jailbroken I have moved your post to the hacking section where, hopefully, you will get the answers that you need.......good luck!

The Archangel

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's possible you may have downloaded an iPhone tweak that's incompatible with use in landscape mode.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As Scifan correctly pointed out, you will undoubtedly have installed a tweak which is either not compatible with the iPad (likely designed for the iPhone) or is not compatible with the version of IOS you are running. In either case you need to remove it.

We have a tutorial regarding using SafeMode which may be of assistance here - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-use-safe-mode-maintain-stable-jailbreak.html

Most reactions

Latest posts