What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard problem?

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really do not like the dedicated app for this forum, I MUCH prefer to simply read/reply from a browser window.

Just lately however, I can't get the stupid keyboard to appear on screen that way. I can tap inside the reply window all I want, but the kb never appears. If I use the dedicated app (I'm using it now), the kb works just fine.

Does anybody know how to force the kb to appear when it won't?? Restarting doesn't help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's the text editor settings. You can change it temporarily by tapping on the Aa (double A) icon at the top left of the editor. Then tap on the text field. It will probably go gray, but when you tap on it again you'll get the cursor.

To change the default go to the User CP page, select Edit Options from the left column, then go all the way to the bottom of the page and change the default editor to the Standard one, not the WYSIWIG.

Most reactions

Latest posts