What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just asking

Skywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DO you know how to jailbreak iPod 5.1.1 it on jailbreakme.com it said not supported i cant find out how

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

OP
S

Skywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who knows lots about jailbreaking I don't think my iPod can it's 4th generation
I think

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Skywolf said:
Who knows lots about jailbreaking I don't think my iPod can it's 4th generation
I think

I am assuming that an iPod Touch uses basically the same as an iPad. So maybe if you go to our iPad hacking section on this forum, you might get some insight on how to jailbreak. Beyond that, you might want to head on over to Apple.com and get support there?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
DO you know how to jailbreak iPod 5.1.1 it on jailbreakme.com it said not supported i cant find out how

You can't use the JailBreakMe.com web site to jail break any device on iOS 5.1.1 (it only works for those running iOS 4.3.3).

However, you can jail break an iPod using Absinthe 2.0. See this tutorial for the steps how: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=77390

I know this works on the newest iPod on the newest firmware (5.1.1) as I just helped a friend jail break hers.

Good luck.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iDevice, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

Most reactions

Latest posts