What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jan

Reaction score
Hi, I am Jan and have just purchased my first ipad. I bought it because I am visually impaired and I want to be able to read ebooks on it and I understand that it has excellent accessibility options on it. At the moment I am trying to find my way around my new ipad with the help of large font and the option to zoom in and out. I have just hit my first brick wall, I have a pc and would like to transfer my photo's to my ipad 2, I have connected the ipad to my pc, but when I try to transfer the pics, the ipad is not recognised by my pc, can anyone help please?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
janetcliffordprice said:
Hi, I am Jan and have just purchased my first ipad. I bought it because I am visually impaired and I want to be able to read ebooks on it and I understand that it has excellent accessibility options on it. At the moment I am trying to find my way around my new ipad with the help of large font and the option to zoom in and out. I have just hit my first brick wall, I have a pc and would like to transfer my photo's to my ipad 2, I have connected the ipad to my pc, but when I try to transfer the pics, the ipad is not recognised by my pc, can anyone help please?

hi and welcome

have you got iTunes installed on your pc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Do you have iTunes 10.0 version or newer?
If you post back which reader members can help more with the fonts change in the specific app
As far as putting photos on I made a separate folder named "Ipad" in my desktop photos library, drag/drop the photos I want into it, sync my Ipad in iTunes with "Ipad" folder.
If you don't want to do that you can email them to yourself and when you open the email on your Ipad just press the photo in the email until options come up and tap save. It puts it in the photo album automatically.. its a slow process but avoids iTunes.
Welcome to the forum

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Inc

Last edited:
OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your help, I have now managed to syncronise my ipad with itunes and downloaded almost everything off my pc! Can anyone tell me how I can avoid syncronising all my photos and apps from my pc to my ipad, thanks a lot. Jan

Most reactions