What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken 3.2.2? Post your details here for those of us who cant!

Panther

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Model: MC497LL
Version: 3.2.2 (7B500)

Tried with Limra1n: BETA2, BETA3, BETA4
Tried with: Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 7 32 bit and Windows XP
Tried with and without iTunes running

Last edited:

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Model: MB292LL (16GB WiFi)
Version: 3.2.2

I used Beta4 with Win7 64 bit making sure to run the tool as Administrator.

delrahim69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Model: MB292LL

I tried several times and no icon. Even deleted limera1n i downloaded last night and downloaded again mins ago and still nothing. This really SUCKS!!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it might be user errors, No offense. I see people with the same model n firmware as me n mines work. I even see different models where it wrks n someone else with the same model doesnt. So how can it be picky if we basically the same machine. Its the timing when u hold poer n home. U have to time it right. It even let me retry one time i let go prematurely. It said try holding buttons again and it worked.

blizzer3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I followed this video EXACTLY and it worked 1st time for me.
Hope this helps cos I know how frustrating it must be to some of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpCtEyh_Qcw

Good luck.

Hello guys.
I followed this video EXACTLY and it worked 1st time for me.
Hope this helps cos I know how frustrating it must be to some of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpCtEyh_Qcw

Good luck.

It doesn't work. I never see the green raindrop.

I think it might be user errors, No offense. I see people with the same model n firmware as me n mines work. I even see different models where it wrks n someone else with the same model doesnt. So how can it be picky if we basically the same machine. Its the timing when u hold poer n home. U have to time it right. It even let me retry one time i let go prematurely. It said try holding buttons again and it worked.

No offense....
I tried everything,
same as many others.
Have two computers, same result.
with itunes on, with it turned off.
I followed the steps the guy on Youtube did,
Still no go.
it says exploiting but no limera1n drop ...

ddstree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Model MB292LL
Working

Model MB294LL
Not working - 10+ attempts, restores, nada

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw someine else up here say to hold down that home button at the end until the raindrop icon comes up, if that helps. Hope ya get it goin sooner thn later. ;-)

ddstree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw someine else up here say to hold down that home button at the end until the raindrop icon comes up, if that helps. Hope ya get it goin sooner thn later. ;-)

I did that on my first one...and it worked... but not on the second one

in my latest attempt, in restoring the ipad to factory and starting over, I tried restoring the backup of the ipad that did work (both on firmware 3.2.2), and it said that it couldn't b/c the software of the ipad was too old ???? it said i needed to set it up as a new ipad then update to the latest version.

odd???? or am i missing something here?

sqapg5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Model MC497ZP
3.2.2(7B500)
NOT Working!!!!!!!!!! TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD... changed 3 PC... install new itunes on each... tried to not let itunes sync automatically, let it sync auto too.... let itunes run, let itunes not run... do a restore... 3.2.2... hold the home button till i see the usb cable and itune.... try letting go home button once i see dfu mode...tried turning off my 3G leaving wifi on... tried turning 3G and wifi off and also on.... tried a total clean restore.. (now my ipad is as good as coming out of the box... ) changed 3 usb cable... changed different USB slots...

STATUS... no LIME RAIN DROP but it is always jailbreak done... donation not necessary.... itunes still keeps on popping out the ipad is in recovery... need to restore...

yanikeke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same thing here. Tried everything and nothing works. Tried with Vista, then with XP. Tried with Itunes open and Itunes closed. What seems very weird to me is that in the video I saw on youtube tha is the same one posted on this topic:

is that I never see the "connect the itunes cable image", screen stay always black during all the process. This is the image i'm referring to:

Tried pressing the home button after it enters to DFU mode and nothing.

Tried to put link but forum didnt let me because this was my first post.

Any help is appreciated!!!!

Todd M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get the raindrop icon (after it stated that it was successful), but when I run the Cydia installer, it says it is installing it, but I don't get the icon for Cydia that is shown in the video.

If I have the raidrop icon (Never saw the huge raindrop when it was going through its motions) do I have JB?

Edit: I do have the Cydia icon after another power down of the iPad. I appears I am Jailbroken!!!! I followed the video to a T, with the exception of an extra total power down after the Cydia update, and now it is complete!

Model: MC497LL

Is there something on the iPad to show that I am, in fact, jailbroken, besides the limera1n icon?

Last edited:

IpadGeekz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have 3 ipad with same model "MC349X"

one of them can be jailbreak and other no luck! :( i think it not depend on Model maybe we should wait geohot released update.

Most reactions

Latest posts