What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak

luizgcmotta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Updated my iOS (4.3.3) to the 4.3.5, because of that, I lost cydia app, isn't my iPad jailbroken anymore?

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had moved your thread to the iPad Hacking area where it will get better attention.

If you updated the iPad not you will have that problem, you are not jailbreak anymore. Unless you don't have the SHSH Bolbs you are out of luck now.

tuffigirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say to that... wow. :( WHY ?? I'm sorry but I don't understand how anyone could have a jailbroken iPad 2 or any other iOS device and not know this! I sure feel sorry for you... and I pray you saved you blobs but if you didn't know better than to upgrade I somehow doubt you did. In which case you'll have to wait and hope when iOS 5 is released a jailbreak soon follows.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say to that... wow. :( WHY ?? I'm sorry but I don't understand how anyone could have a jailbroken iPad 2 or any other iOS device and not know this! I sure feel sorry for you... and I pray you saved you blobs but if you didn't know better than to upgrade I somehow doubt you did. In which case you'll have to wait and hope when iOS 5 is released a jailbreak soon follows.

You are correct ~ you don't know what to say! Rude much? Be careful, do you understand? I would suggest you read our rules.

Not everyone is you, My Dear. If you can not be helpful do not post.

Back on Topic, now.

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I Updated my iOS (4.3.3) to the 4.3.5, because of that, I lost cydia app, isn't my iPad jailbroken anymore?

I know that you are faced with a dilemma, now, but don't beat yourself up about it. I did the VERY SAME THING, when I upgraded my jail broken IPad from 4.3.3 to 4.3.5. I don't know; I guess I just assumed that the jail-broken state would hold. But we ALL make mistakes, and (fortunately) this is one that doesn't fall under the heading of 'tragic'.

As was already mentioned, maybe the Dev's will have something nice for us - before too long.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since neither of you say WHEN you jailbroke 4.3.3 originally, you should both at least try this tutorial - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...01-how-save-your-shsh-blobs-tinyumbrella.html

IF you jailbroke 4.3.3 some time ago then Cydia may have saved your 4.3.3 blobs and you will be able to downgrade. Following this tutorial will show you all the blobs you are entitled to use. IF however you did it more recently, then you are out of luck. Sorry.
Either way, you will have the facts revealed by showing you what SHSH Blobs you have.

Most reactions

Latest posts