What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes

Greg Martin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you able to sample songs before purchase to see if you like it. I taped a song I didn't want and it started to download and play, I exited the screen,
now I don't know if I bought it or not.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you able to sample songs before purchase to see if you like it. I taped a song I didn't want and it started to download and play, I exited the screen, now I don't know if I bought it or not.
If you just tap on a song and it starts playing, that's the free sample. You don't have to pay. You would have seen something like this. image-2776353696.jpg. image-3628442525.jpgTo actually purchase a song, as opposed to listening to the free sample, you have to tap on the price, where you will be asked to enter your password to confirm the purchase. No password screen = no purchase. You have to enter your password on this screen in order to purchase the song.

image-4226613489.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Greg Martin

Greg Martin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got more questions answered from this app faster than any other web site (very pleased).

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts