What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues with 4.3.2 JB.

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just tonight, I upgraded from 4.3.1 to 4.3.2, and went through the jail-breaking procedure again. in no way was it a pains-taking process, and I though that I was good to go. However, I now see (at the very top of my screen). The 'It Safe Mode' notification. I don't know why it is there, or how to defeat it.

Also, with my previous JB, I had a screen background which was real nice. It was a rather dark screen one, with the only colorization being with some blue vines on the right side of the screen. I hadn't been in the position to get the PkgBackup app, and cannot remember the name of that free background.

OP
N

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok. The one part of my previous post has been corrected. The 'It Safe Mode' has been KO'd by uninstalling/reinstalling 'Mobile Substrate'.

So, now I just need to know what the name of that background was, that I had before, (if anyone happens to know what that might be). Again, it was a dark grayish one, which was slightly graduated to a lighter tone, towards the top, and had blue vines on the right side of the screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts