What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroke with sn0wbreeze 2.6 for 4.3.2 tonight

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, just thought I would mention I went through the 4.3.2 JB process tonight using the latest sn0wbreeze.

I took screenshots as I went, so made the most of the opportunity to create a tutorial on the way!

New sticky in the hacking section is now available - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/26303-tutorial-jailbreak-ipad1-sn0wbreeze.html

Whole thing went without a hitch including a full restore using pkgbackup which worked flawlessly...

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used redsnow, and no problems either. Took about 5 minutes to update and jailbreak. But I didn't have a backup of my apps and stuff so getting that back took about 30 minutes. Definitely going to look at pkg backup.

Last edited:

sgtcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jailbroke last night with Snowbreeze 2.6 on my 4.3.2 iPad and it went perfectly.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
MAcsure said:
They say when syncing to iTunes it takes ages, Can you confirm this please.

The jailbreak process was completed in just about 30 mins straight.

However, syncing back 50+GB of apps, music, videos, and photos does take a long time. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the jailbreak of course. Anyone who is setting up an iPad from a restore must go through that pain anyway... I left it going whilst I watched the football and it was completed in just under 2 hours. At least when it gets to that stage it can be left unattended, so if you plan well you can be off doing other stuff.

Hope that helps.

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the feed back, I updated last night and have been hammering it trying to over load/ work it , trying get it to lock or something, But I can't I am very happy with my upgrade 4.3.2, redsnow on Ipad1 synced on latest iTunes no dramas what so Eva!!! One very happy Chappy

Btw love this app provided for the forum

Cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts