What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it worth the hassle

Gerryboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi after making a pigs ear ( several times I might add putting scree savers on to a mobile phone is it worth the hassle to put one on a ipad

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi after making a pigs ear ( several times I might add putting scree savers on to a mobile phone is it worth the hassle to put one on a ipad
It is harder on the ipad,i mastered it though,what you do is to go to a place like the kitchen where there is less dust,have some clear sticky tape ready,you can then attach some tape on the back to make positioning easier,have some tape around your finger and when you see dust underneath lift off a little way and dab off the dust with the tape,its dust that gives you the blisters,after a while you should get a good result,i was hopeless at first,mine looks good now,iphone too.

OP
G

Gerryboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Very well put ivy.....but you have a big advantage over me.....patience I just don't have any a big thank you anyway.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very well put ivy.....but you have a big advantage over me.....patience I just don't have any a big thank you anyway.
Youre welcome,you do need patience thats for sure.

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's so worth the hassle. If u are like me the pain of applying them is dull compared to the pain felt in a scratch on the screen. I think I'm going to have a professional deal with mine next. It is painful to apply one to prevent a scratch only to see a fuzz or bubble.

Most reactions

Latest posts