What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Managing multiple iPads - syncing and charging

PJBrent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have a classroom set of iPads and am looking for a way to sync them all at once. It's such a hassle doing them one at a time. Charging can be an annoyance as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
PJ

LauraMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone have ideas of how to manage a class set o iPads as it relates to security and keeping up with who has each iPad?

DanMayhew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone in our district used Configurator with three carts, all connected to a MacBook via a small USB hub. The carts has a capacity of 32 iPads each, but there were only 75 total in the configuration they tried. I was told Apple Configurator worked with all of them in prepared mode and supervised mode. It was very efficient.

I would think a 49-port hub would be a great tool.

prizmguru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FYI, the new apple Configurator software only works in a 'wired" environment...using model DS-IP-49-SYNC from Datamation Systems, my school was able to use the Configurator to sync 45 iPads simultaneously.

Apple configurator only works in the wired environment as in USB connections? You can not do anything wi-fi with the settings?

Most reactions

Latest posts