iPhone SDK 3.2 Beta Released

Discussion in 'iPad Development' started by iDan, Jan 29, 2010.

1. iDan

iDan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +100 / 2
    Apple has sent a note out to iPhone and iPod touch developers encouraging them to start developing iPad apps today with the iPhone 3.2 SDK beta.

2. Max

Max iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    New SDK rocks....

Downloaded and installed the SDK 3.2.2 and must say its increasingly becomes easier to work with. Plus the iPad simulator is flawless!
    [​IMG]
  3. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Max so you develop app's for Iphone & Ipad ??, in the coming future i will also have one for my company (promotion and sale) with some feature i think can be interesting for Iphone and Ipad user :):ipad-peacock:
  4. Max

Max iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    I got a couple of projects for the iPad on the drafting board that hopefully will be done in a couple of months (as my sparetime allows), that involves consulting assistants and quick inventory of one kind or another for a majorly overlooked industry asfar as iPhone/iPad apps go! Theres a couple of exciting weeks ahead!
  5. AbblePC

AbblePC iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Max I noticed in your Sig that you customized your iPhone with some type of black backing. Do you think you will also want to customize your iPad?

I think for some strange off reason that this will be a new trend to modify or customize ones iPad, but time will tell. :ipad-peacock:
  6. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Abble far as i know yet some hundred of company are waiting to have the Ipad or the shape for launch decor for :ipad-front: (include me) . Yet i have ordered some design from well know designer.

me too i believe that will be a trend or at least most of us will personalize our device ...
  7. Max

Max iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    We dont want to wander of topic here as I would have to split the thread and move it.

But no, I only customized my iphone because the old backhousing was torn to crap and I needed a new vibrator/headphonejack installed, I had the options of different colors than the standard silver backing.
    I would like to see some adhesive decal with some grip (rubbery) surface would be cool for the iPad thou!

Now back to talking about SDK and development! :)
  8. shahidpucit

shahidpucit iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Create Universal Application

do u know how to create universal app.i have created universal app from the templete and run the code but when i execute it always run ipadApp Delegation method not iphone plz help me if u know that thanks