What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone SDK v3.2 Goes Gold!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad-sdk32gm.jpg

Apple has released the iPhone SDK v3.2 Gold Master seed of iPhone 3.2 SDK for iPad. For more information visit:developer.apple.com

• iPhone SDK 3.2 GM Seed is now available. Starting today, all iPad apps submitted must be built using this release.
  • All members of the iPhone Developer Program can submit their iPad apps to iTunes Connect for review and approval. If you did not submit your app during the initial review period, but upload it by March 31, it will be reviewed but may not make the grand opening of the iPad App Store.
  • Make sure you read the iPhone SDK GM Seed Release Notes before installing and developing with this release.

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get the lead out dude!!!

I gotta get back into my iPhone development! I haven't even updated my development environment with the iPad SDKs yet! I'm so ashamed!! :eek:

I'm missing the boat... AGAIN!! :mad:

I preordered two iPads, one for my 'better-half' and one for me to tinker with. Maybe I'll actually write something useful BEFORE I croak!! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts