What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipages

nickridsdale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi does anyone use ipages? I can't get my footer to show. I write it in the centre box to align centrally but as it overlaps it only shows the middle words when the document is done! Very frustrating.

Nick

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi does anyone use ipages? I can't get my footer to show. I write it in the centre box to align centrally but as it overlaps it only shows the middle words when the document is done! Very frustrating.

Nick

Not sure what you are talking about, but in the Document Setup view you can resize the body of the page and move the footer up by dragging it.

Use the gray arrows to drag things around. You may be too close to the bottom of the page for the footer to show everything.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, poet, for the heads up on that. I'm still on version 1.3 because I've still got iOS 4.2!!

Much appreciated.

Tim

Poor Tim, no folders for you. ;)

I was wondering why you had so little to say about the update. You are one of the most experienced Pages users on the forum.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, poet, for the heads up on that. I'm still on version 1.3 because I've still got iOS 4.2!!

Much appreciated.

Tim

I was wondering why you had so little to say about the update. You are one of the most experienced Pages users on the forum.

It's because I can't/won't/too afraid to update to 4.3.3 (I'd have to use iTunes!) - but those folders are tempting.....:(

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's because I can't/won't/too afraid to update to 4.3.3 (I'd have to use iTunes!) - but those folders are tempting.....:(

Tim

I suppose you can wait for iOS 5 and make your last spin at the wheel then. That update should be worth the gamble, and then some. :)

(sings {badly}) The sun'll come out, tomorrow, you can bet your bottom iPad, that tomorrow, there'll be sunnnn. . .

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Much appreciated.

Tim

Tim

What? Tim ~ just do it, babe!

OP
N

nickridsdale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks- I figured this out but I think I will have a lot more question on numbers but if anyone has any helpful hints then I will take them.

Nick

Most reactions

Latest posts