What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 how do you attach mutible photos to an email?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can use the Photos app to send up to five pictures at a time.

SendMultipleEmails.jpg

Without knowing what app you are using to create the letter or report, I can't help much; but chances are you need to copy the pictures to the Photo app first. This is where almost all apps look for media files.

Options to copy files to the Photos app include:

• Email the picture to yourself, then tap and hold in the email for a Save option
  • Transfer from a camera or SD card using the Camera Connection Kit.
  • Sync photos via iTunes.
  • Us an app like PhotoSync to copy files from the computer or other iOS device
  • DropBox, or other cloud service.
  • Other stuff I haven't tried yet.

OP
W

williamscy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diavonex said:
You can use GoodReader to send more than 5 pictures.

Thank you, if I want to type a one page report, add photos, what app could I use?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you just want to do it as attachments, the copy the text from wherever you typed it, then use the Photo app (or GoodReader) to select and send the photos. You can add paste the text to the email before hitting send. If you forget to copy the text, you can close the app, go to the text app, copy, then go back to the photo app to paste and send. It should open where you left off.

Otherwise, almost any of the word-processing apps will let you add photos to a document. Pages will do it nicely, and you can email the document as a PDF for maximum compatibility for the receiver.

Though I still think that for multiple photos, you are better off uploading them to DropBox and just emailing the share links. It's easier for both you and the recipient.

Most reactions

Latest posts