What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do u delete email addresses u have sent email to?

robb100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When ever I write an email that address stays in my iPad. So when I type the first letter of that address it brings up all the addresses that begin with that letter. Sometimes this is annoying because it can be a long list. How do I delete these or stop it from happening? Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is no way to remove addresses from that "helpful" list. Sorry.

If it helps, we all hate that feature...

Marily

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy1717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is no way to remove addresses from that "helpful" list. Sorry.

If it helps, we all hat that feature...

Marilyn

YES WE DO !! I really was hoping that we could delete these useless email contacts in Ios5. Like Robb100 says, it's annoying !

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's the same in earlier versions of iOS too. But this 'recently used' list is of limited length and those email addresses eventually 'drop off' the end of the list.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts