What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad User Guide

cruiser111

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When studying the Guide and seeing all these things can do, and given the quality and capability of the device, it becomes increasingly feasible to justify the price. Naturally it would be nice if the prices were lower. But... . And my iPad 2 wifi 16 GB at $399 is seeming like a bargain more and more each day of use. What a piece of work! Yup, me thinks I'm falling in love.

Also have a Nook Color and a few Kindle e-readers and like them all. However - - the iPad is in my hands (or lap) most of the time (all of the time?). And that includes reading books on the Kindle and iBooks apps.

Just sayin'.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

slayda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have to agree with you. Never thought I'd own an Apple product but am in love with my iPad 2. But also hate it and am frustrated with it too. E.g. I tried to separate several pictures into albums. Only trouble they don't move to the new album, they copy so I end up with the same picture in two albums. So I thought I'd just delete them from one of the albums but then I get a popup that only gives me the choice of deleting all occurrences of the picture --- frustrating! :(

Most reactions

Latest posts