What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free: Tips and Tricks for the iPad 2: The How-To Guide [Kindle Edition]

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Double-check the price before you "buy," in case it's no longer free by the time you click.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tips-Tricks-iPad-How--ebook/dp/B004W4WVWU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1308306075&sr=1-1&tag=okbo-20]Amazon.com: Tips and Tricks for the iPad 2: The How-To Guide eBook: Simon Williams: Kindle Store[/ame]

m3incorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazon site states that it is delivered wireless via Amazon Whispernet. Is there anything I should know in order to get it loaded onto the ipad? I'm downloading to computer first. Thanks

Never mind...it couldn't have been easier.

Last edited:

m3incorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazon site states that it is delivered wireless via Amazon Whispernet. Is there anything I should know in order to get it loaded onto the ipad? I'm downloading to computer first. Thanks

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
If it does not get delivered automatically, which I don't think it will because your downloading to the pc, it will appear in your archive on the iPad kindle app, simply clicking on it will download it to the iPad.

m3incorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it does not get delivered automatically, which I don't think it will because your downloading to the pc, it will appear in your archive on the iPad kindle app, simply clicking on it will download it to the iPad.

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded it to the iPad, so had no problems.

Most reactions

Latest posts