What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete, in-depth, iPad4 guide (ebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zniper119

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, first of all, I have to mention that I got my iPad about two months ago, after saving up for awhile. I wasn't all new to the world of tablets/tablet PC's (I owned an Android, tegra-based tablet before this - I won't give any specific names though), but I admit that iOS was a new thing to me.

The thing was that, at first, iOS seemed like the retarded brother of Android but, oh boy, was I wrong... The thing is that many iPad4 and its iOS make a perfect duo, of great potential. All the power and possibilities are there, waiting to be unleashed.

Anyway, enough of this ranting. Like I said, I was a noob at first, so I wasn't capable of doing anything more complex than checking my email, watching a video and so on - so I searched for a guide. Here was the true problem... the market is over-saturated with useless iPad guides that either explain you only the basic things, either ask a LOT of money for something that should've been included in the original manual, from the very beginning. So I started searching and comparing guides all over the web. Here's one of what I believe to be one of the most detailed iPad guide, which covers pretty much everything.

The full guide can be found here:
Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. Do not post any further links to paid iPad guides. This is a contravention of our rules. Any further posts of this type will initiate an immediate ban.

Even if it's not free, it definitely is worth every penny. After all, none of us paid hundreds of dollars just to do the basic things! So here are a few chapters of it:
- Very basic things - mail setup, iPad/PC syncing, content management, customizations (nothing uncommon, but it's good to have)
- Video streaming
- Using the iPad as a hotspot for your other wi-fi devices
- Battery optimization (not the "reduce brightness" mumbo-jumbo, those is actually pretty useful)
- Data recovering
... and much more.

Honestly, I would just upload the guide somewhere and post it here, but it wouldn't be just for its original creator. So, one more time, the guide can be found *****. If anyone already has it, please tell me what you think about it, I would love to hear another opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
I wouldn't pay a penny for any ipad guide!

You can find out most things on this forum or if you can't ask and somebody will come up with an answer. I really doubt there is any guide that covers the knowledge of this forum which is provided for free.

OP
Z

Zniper119

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely! But if you want it all in one place, at your own convenience, a guide would be more suitable, don't you think?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely! But if you want it all in one place, at your own convenience, a guide would be more suitable, don't you think?

Your posting on the site so far seems to be that of a deliberate spammer. Read our rules and be careful to stick within them. You will not get another warning (this is the second thread I have had to address). Any further posts promoting a paid iPad guide from you will result in an immediate ban.

/THREAD CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts