Complete, in-depth, iPad4 guide (ebook)

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Zniper119, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zniper119

Zniper119 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, first of all, I have to mention that I got my iPad about two months ago, after saving up for awhile. I wasn't all new to the world of tablets/tablet PC's (I owned an Android, tegra-based tablet before this - I won't give any specific names though), but I admit that iOS was a new thing to me.

The thing was that, at first, iOS seemed like the retarded brother of Android but, oh boy, was I wrong... The thing is that many iPad4 and its iOS make a perfect duo, of great potential. All the power and possibilities are there, waiting to be unleashed.

Anyway, enough of this ranting. Like I said, I was a noob at first, so I wasn't capable of doing anything more complex than checking my email, watching a video and so on - so I searched for a guide. Here was the true problem... the market is over-saturated with useless iPad guides that either explain you only the basic things, either ask a LOT of money for something that should've been included in the original manual, from the very beginning. So I started searching and comparing guides all over the web. Here's one of what I believe to be one of the most detailed iPad guide, which covers pretty much everything.

The full guide can be found here:
    Even if it's not free, it definitely is worth every penny. After all, none of us paid hundreds of dollars just to do the basic things! So here are a few chapters of it:
    - Very basic things - mail setup, iPad/PC syncing, content management, customizations (nothing uncommon, but it's good to have)
    - Video streaming
    - Using the iPad as a hotspot for your other wi-fi devices
    - Battery optimization (not the "reduce brightness" mumbo-jumbo, those is actually pretty useful)
    - Data recovering
    ... and much more.

Honestly, I would just upload the guide somewhere and post it here, but it wouldn't be just for its original creator. So, one more time, the guide can be found *****. If anyone already has it, please tell me what you think about it, I would love to hear another opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
  2. DefBref

DefBref iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    I wouldn't pay a penny for any ipad guide!

You can find out most things on this forum or if you can't ask and somebody will come up with an answer. I really doubt there is any guide that covers the knowledge of this forum which is provided for free.

3. Zniper119

Zniper119 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definitely! But if you want it all in one place, at your own convenience, a guide would be more suitable, don't you think?

4. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +636 / 0
    Your posting on the site so far seems to be that of a deliberate spammer. Read our rules and be careful to stick within them. You will not get another warning (this is the second thread I have had to address). Any further posts promoting a paid iPad guide from you will result in an immediate ban.

/THREAD CLOSED

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.