What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad pet HATE!

OP
I

islandman

Yes Charlie, I know now. Initially I had no idea that the latest update had introduced time lapse, so when I slide from photo, in a place where lighting was difficult, I assumed from photo would lead to video.

Thanks to contributions, I now have identified that photo/ video have different coloured buttons, easier to identify where lighting is an issue, and whilst video/ time lapse have same colour button, video has a white circle round the perimeter whereas time lapse has a broken line. See, I've remembered.

And should you after all this, still get it wrong, then Taplet will save the day.

Charlie Fox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes Charlie, I know now. Initially I had no idea that the latest update had introduced time lapse, so when I slide from photo, in a place where lighting was difficult, I assumed from photo would lead to video.

Thanks to contributions, I now have identified that photo/ video have different coloured buttons, easier to identify where lighting is an issue, and whilst video/ time lapse have same colour button, video has a white circle round the perimeter whereas time lapse has a broken line. See, I've remembered.

And should you after all this, still get it wrong, then Taplet will save the day.
Cheers.

Most reactions

Latest posts