What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad - Perfect tool for bloggers?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone use the Wordpress app for the iPhone? What are your thoughts on a Wordpress app for the iPad? Do you think this will make the perfect device for bloggers?

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iDon't Blog

See title

That said it would be nice to see a horizontal dock-keyboard instead of the vertical one, especially for live note-taking. I have no idea if its possible to become as proficient with at speed typing on non-tactile (force feedback) keyboard, such as the iPads touch keyboard.

It's one thing when your typing out an email, a short Tweet (not that use Twitter either), or even composing in pages. But if one has to keep eyes and some attention focused off the screen then it could be an issue IMO.

I don't know, give me a Camera attachment, a way to fuss with layout and embed picture/video, have the whole thing uploaded to both image/video hosting services, and send the correct code to make it display the way it looks on the iPad to the blog/web-site... that should well and truly do it don't you think?

Most reactions

Latest posts