What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the best blogging apps for ipad ? Specifically for blogger, wordpress etc

ipad.subu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

What are the best blogging tools for iPad !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------

I use scribe fire on my windows pc ...

It let's you blog by assisting in
- HTML composition
- blogging to multiple sites with one content
- single or one time log in to ur bogs
Etc etc

Are there similar tools for iPad ?

I've seen the wordpress app ...bout that is restricted to just wordpress... I'm looking at something that will work on multiple platforms

Dress preferred... If not available paid ones ok

Tia
Subu

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Blogging apps are still pretty limited in what they will do.

As far as I know there is only two decent WordPress blogging tools, WordPress and Blogsy. I haven't used either, but they are getting ok reviews. Check them out in the App Store.

HappyDaze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BE Write HD is a pretty good blogging app

BE Write HD works on WordPress and Blogger, and I think it can work with other blog sites that allow posting by email.

It lets you format text without knowing HTML. I've just played around in it, but I like that I can format everything and then upload my blog post to word press and it looks just like I expected it to when it's on my blog.

It also lets you draw and post the images to your blog. My drawings aren't great, but it's fun for some things.

They're giving away free touch pens, too, although I don't know for how long. Not a bad deal.

--Happy D.

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Blogsy is ok. But I'd prefer to post from a computer instead.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app to keep my blog. I have tried Springpad, Evernote,Pages and several others. Is there the ultimate app for keeping my blogs that I can save to Dropbox? What I am looking for is an app to keep my photos right on the blog and than just copy right over to the blog website. So far none of the pictures show up on the blog at the website nor can I rearrange them on the app. All too confusing with the ipad2 to get a good app for everything,you get the typing but no picture. Any ideas?

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BE Write HD works on WordPress and Blogger, and I think it can work with other blog sites that allow posting by email.

It lets you format text without knowing HTML. I've just played around in it, but I like that I can format everything and then upload my blog post to word press and it looks just like I expected it to when it's on my blog.

It also lets you draw and post the images to your blog. My drawings aren't great, but it's fun for some things.

They're giving away free touch pens, too, although I don't know for how long. Not a bad deal.

--Happy D.

I love BeWrite and did a review on iphonelife.com. They are waiting for approval from Apple to approve the several
updates. I didn't think they could make it any better but they did. I asked mt question about bogging before I found BE Write.

pgscott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive use Blogger and Blogpress occasionally, works pretty well. I think I like BlogPress best.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read someplace (don't ask me to remember lol) that Blogger is number 1, then WordPress followed by Tumblr

asiangirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used Blogger, Blogpress and Wordpress, have to say I prefer Wordpress out of the three

Most reactions

Latest posts