What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad+PC people in SF Bay Area..? (Paid Focus Group)

andrewsf81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bassett.tv
Hey folks
Just thought I'd reach out to the community for some help here. My name's Andrew, I work for a company called Bassett & Partners in San Francisco that does consumer research. We do a lot of work in the tech sector. Here's our website: www(dot)bassett(dot)tv
You can find me in the "people" section. :)

We're working with a tech client who's interested in speaking with iPad owners who also use PCs (non-Mac brand PCs). Looking to host some focus groups here in San Francisco middle of next week and right now we're still seeking people to participate. Compensation is $150 for a 2-hour focus group. Must be located in the SF Bay Area (or willing to drive here).

If you're interested, please send me a message here, or more preferably, send me an email at: andrew(dot)casden(at)bassett(dot)tv letting me know you're interested and I'll provide you with some more details and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!
Andrew

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damn I am in Oakland just about every other week... but not next week. Whaaaaa!!! lol

Michael

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ibtried but the callback discussion found me to be outnumbered. Apparently I'm of the common age, they have no slots in my age group...wah! I really wanted to get in on this.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK you know SOMEONE gonna ask.... what age group might that be???? LOL!!!!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The common one like my shoe size...there never is a pair on the clearance rack.

LOL....I'm not shy, I turned 48 3 weeks ago

OP
A

andrewsf81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bassett.tv
Ibtried but the callback discussion found me to be outnumbered. Apparently I'm of the common age, they have no slots in my age group...wah! I really wanted to get in on this.

Hi Brenn -- sorry for that. :-(

I probably should have mentioned in the original posting, but focus groups often have demographic "specs" that they need to maintain; usually around age and gender. For this particular study, the client is looking to seat people in either the age range of 18-26 or 28-39.

Sorry, please don't take it personally! :-(

Best
Andrew

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well Marie, at 27, you just kinda fell in between the two groups! Whaaaaaaa :)

Michael

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi Brenn -- sorry for that. :-(

I probably should have mentioned in the original posting, but focus groups often have demographic "specs" that they need to maintain; usually around age and gender. For this particular study, the client is looking to seat people in either the age range of 18-26 or 28-39.

Sorry, please don't take it personally! :-(

Best
Andrew

It's ok no problem.... but we oldies have good ideas too!

The common one like my shoe size...there never is a pair on the clearance rack.

LOL....I'm not shy, I turned 48 3 weeks ago
Well happy belated bday! :)

Thank you! Where's my gift?LOL

Counts me out!:(

We gotta have our own party.. LOL

Most reactions

Latest posts