What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Focus Group Opportunity in San Francisco

ipadresearch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.intactqualitativeresearch.com
Greetings Everyone,

My name is Rich and I operate a market research company in San Francisco. We are currently looking for iPad owners to take part in a focus group discussion that takes place on Tuesday, July 6th 2010 @ 6 PM. The session will last approximately 2 hours and you will be paid $85 in cash at the conclusion of the study. The study takes place in San Francisco's South of Market District.

There are no sales in involved and we are only interested in your opinions. If you would like to learn more or participate, please private message me or check out my website. Please remember to leave your name and phone number so that I can contact you. We will need to administer a brief set of questions to see if you qualify.

NOTE: This is not one of those hoaxs where you "receive a free iPad" or anything like that. This is strictly for market research purposes and those who qualify and participate will receive the cash honorarium at the conclusion of the study.

Thank you in advance.

Rich

Most reactions

Latest posts