What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini Sound Issue? Buzzing

mj_zak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the world of ipad having recently just purchased an iPad Mini. The sound seems to buzz/hiss when the volume is turned all the way up. Is this common on all iPad mini's or is there something possibly wrong with mine?

I've left the protective screen wrap around it for now, as i dont want it to get smudged, I thought that maybe causing some kind of distortion by blocking the speakers but on the further inspection, looks like the speakers at the bottom aren't really blocked. Thoughts?

wildmangk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Un on, sounds like a defective speaker, I suggest taking it back and having it replaced

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

OP
M

mj_zak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: so I went back to Argos and got a replacement. Still getting the same issue, so perhaps it's a sensitive speaker and you shouldn't play it at full blast? Unless there are any other suggestions? I don't really wanna take it back again.

wildmangk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O wow...still??? What type of music are u playing? I play everything from country to hevay metal at full volume and my speaker never buzzes

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you really need to play music loud, you should consider using a bluetooth receiver to your home stereo, which will give you much more power.

Most reactions

Latest posts