What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini location based reminders.

KHB1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this an available option on the iPad mini? It's is not on my iPad 2 and with the similarities of the mini I was hopping that it is..

canmorechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KHB1 said:
Is this an available option on the iPad mini? It's is not on my iPad 2 and with the similarities of the mini I was hopping that it is..

I have a mini with wifi...and Siri tells me I am out if luck with location-based reminders. I suspect if you have the 3G version or whatever, the reminders will work.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If the cellular version of the iPad mini has location based reminders, it will be the first iPad to do so.

Might happen. The Mini is portable enough you might have one in your (big) pocket or purse; making location reminders are more likely to be useful.

OP
KHB1

KHB1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the cellular version of the iPad mini has location based reminders, it will be the first iPad to do so.

Might happen. The Mini is portable enough you might have one in your (big) pocket or purse; making location reminders are more likely to be useful.

Thank you for letting me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts