I currently have a 8" Nook for reading books, magazines, email and surfing, etc. I am looking to get a new device and have decided on the iPad mini. I should state up front, I want to stick with the mini only. So my question is, should I do option 1 or 2 or 3. Option #1: Buy the 7.9" iPad mini (Gen 5) today and keep it for 2-4 years, then upgrade. Option #2: Wait till March and buy the supposed new iPad mini (Gen 6) Option #3: Buy Gen 5 mini today and then when the new mini Gen 6 comes out, decide if upgrading and trading in the Gen 5 is worth it. In regards to option #2, how many of you think Gen 6 will come out Q1? If it is next Fall, I do not want to wait that long. Also, for those with Gen 5 mini's today, any issues? How do you like them?