What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini in Ghana

caredarcy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in Ghana with iPad mini only and I do not have wifi in the place I am living. It is wired, is there anything I can do to get internet? Desperate....Will be here for 6 months.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome, if the place you are in has wired Internet access you could get yourself a cheap wifi router and plug it in, it will give you the access that you require but I would check with the bill payers first as it is their service that you will be using.

The Archangel

OP
C

caredarcy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Gabriel1,
Thank you for your welcome (and quick response). So I guess my next dilemma will be to find a wireless router in Cape Coast, Ghana. If I had someone back in the states send me an Airport Express, would that work?
Thanks for your help!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Gabriel1,
Thank you for your welcome (and quick response). So I guess my next dilemma will be to find a wireless router in Cape Coast, Ghana. If I had someone back in the states send me an Airport Express, would that work?
Thanks for your help!

That should work although there are cheaper wifi routers than the Airport Express and I certainly can't help you with the other bit.......Ghana is a long way from the UK.

Good luck!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
C

caredarcy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess it wouldn't matter, would it? I will see if I can find one here somewhere. Thanks again!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess it wouldn't matter, would it? I will see if I can find one here somewhere. Thanks again!

Good luck and please let us know how you get on as it may help others in the future.....I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts