What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to access internet using DLink DIR 600m

buch11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,

I, recently, purchased DLink 600m router. After the initial setup, I am now able to access internet in my desktop through router(wired connection and not wireless one). When I try to connect using my IPad mini, my wifi router's ssid is visible and even I can connect with the same. Now, when I try to open any webpage or appstore, it will give me some error and won't let me connect to internet. I have tried changing the encryption to TPIK, but that dint work either.

Please suggest how can I access internet with IPad mini?

PS: When I check list of connected devices with router, my IPad shows up in the list.

Regards...

OP
B

buch11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried the same also, without any luck.
I just discovered that I am not able to access internet(but connect to router) using my android phone also, looks like there is something wrong in configurations.

I know this is not the right place to ask this, but it would be great if someone can point me to some useful resource.\

Thanks!

OP
B

buch11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@scifan57 : Yeah!

I have tried resetting router as well as network settings in IPad
Strangely, watsapp is able to access internet, but no other app in my android device nor any app in IPad are able to connect to internet.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you considered the possibility that the router is defective? If you take your router back to where you bought it and duplicate the problem for them you may get a warranty replacement if the router is defective.

hoben02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad mini required wpa2 encryption on the router before i could connect to wifi

Most reactions

Latest posts