What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi-fi problem

tse.amable

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently replaced the crashed screen of my iPad 2. When I received the device after the fixing of the screen, I noticed my iPad cannot find or join the wifi in my home or office. Sometimes, it can find the wifi but it cannot join it. Other times, the device cannot find any wifi network.

My device has 3G which works perfectly. When I convert my Samsung Galaxy Note into a hotspot, my iPad is able to find and join it.

What is wrong with my iPad and how do I get the problem resolved?

I am in Accra, Ghana and is there is no official Apple Repair Centre which accepts iPads.

Thank you.

Tse Amable

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that your wifi antenna was damaged when your screen was replaced. Whoever replaced your screen probably caused the damage. If that's the case, the only way to fix it is to have it sent in for repair of the damaged antenna.

Most reactions

Latest posts