What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini downgrade 7.1.2

Pedro Soares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone help with this Issue?

I need to downgrade my Ipad to a past IOS version. I have to install DLSR Controller app and it is not available for 7.1.2 .
So some one know how to downgrade from Ios 7.1.2 to 7.0.. for exemple..

PLesaee some one!!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone help with this Issue?

I need to downgrade my Ipad to a past IOS version. I have to install DLSR Controller app and it is not available for 7.1.2 .
So some one know how to downgrade from Ios 7.1.2 to 7.0.. for exemple..

PLesaee some one!!
I'm afraid that it's not possible to downgrade to an earlier iOS version. All you can do is contact the developer to enquire if the app will be upgraded to work on iOS 7.1.2.

OP
P

Pedro Soares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched that is possible on the past versions of iOS, with some hacking, but it's possible.
but I will try to contact the app developer.. Tks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I searched that is possible on the past versions of iOS, with some hacking, but it's possible.
but I will try to contact the app developer.. Tks!
With the iPad Mini, it's not possible to downgrade the iOS version, no matter what hacking you do. If you find a site that says it can be done, it's not true.

I hope you're successful with the app developer.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The lowest you can downgrade to at the time of this post is 7.1.1 if that helps at all. Depending on what specifically the app requires on 7.0.X, you can force install the app if you've purchased the app (or if it's free, download it via iTunes, not through your iPad), then change the dependency to recognize iOS 7.1.X.

LaLaChaCha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No way out. Apple doesn't allow this. You can only downgrade to 7.x and later iOS.

Most reactions

Latest posts