What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad Forum

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can you help please. I have been trying to reply to the kind folk who replied to my question about alerts on Settings icon to notify about updates, but the Send button does not work. What am I doing wrong?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jupiter7 said:
Can you help please. I have been trying to reply to the kind folk who replied to my question about alerts on Settings icon to notify about updates, but the Send button does not work. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Jupiter-after you type your response--press the return button

That will make the send button light up. The app is being addressed for these issues, so this is a work around.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi Jupiter-after you type your response--press the return button

That will make the send button light up. The app is being addressed for these issues, so this is a work around.

You can also tap the return button right away, before beginning your message. Another point to remember is that if your message is more than one line long, the send button activates as soon as you start typing the second line.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
You can also tap the return button right away, before beginning your message. Another point to remember is that if your message is more than one line long, the send button activates as soon as you start typing the second line.

I am just in the habit of pressing they return once I am done typing. Seems more in sequence for me to return after!

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
I am just in the habit of pressing they return once I am done typing. Seems more in sequence for me to rennet that!

Isn't rennet something to do with cheese? I love cheese BTW!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts